Tuesday 29 May 2012

chapter in the story of my life


truth to be told,i hate being myself right now.i hate being pathetic.i hate when they think that i'am not strong enough to face my life.my pile of problem that came to me recently.i know i'am strong enough to face all theseeee.i'am grateful with what i have now.i grateful with what happen in my past.all things that happen to my life somehow make me think a lot.yess,i really happy & grateful to have all of you that always be by my side.that's fair enough.i don't need more as long as YOU always standing beside me during my hardship & happiness.Alhamdulillah,untill now i'am still being me and not pretending to be someone else.i'am happy enough with my life right now. i don't need someone who just leave me when i'am still learning about life.having my 2 lovely mothers,brother,bestfriend and you,my friend is just enough for me.nevermind.as long as they all standing beside me.Allah always beside me anyway.so,for those who think that i'am not strong or needing someone to hold to,you just made a BIG mistake.