Friday 25 January 2013

Semester Break !!!



HEY, HEY, HEYYY,

Listen here guys, it's semester break. and, here i'am in my hometown. Yess, i'am already here at 2 a.m. yesterday. well, eventually, everybody must feel seriously, highly, happy for the break isn't it. No pile of assignment, no early rising, no meeting with somebody you hate, no this, no that and so on.

Hurmm, i really do think to make some productive things but, i just don't know what to do. blerghhh, pity me right. well, some thought I wanted to work, but, in view of the grandmother who is not really in healthy, i just do not want to leave her alone in the house. so, i decided to postpone my intention to next semester. haha, LOL. besides, this is my time to pay the good deeds and kindness to them, right? :')



lots of love 
amira syafiqah